Monday, February 25, 2008

Dentist

Jakey had his first dentist appointment this morning! I had nightmares about this... he can be VERY stubborn and if he doesn't want to do something, he won't do it. So, I have been playing "tooth doctor" with him over the past few weeks. He would open his mouth and I count his teeth and he would do the same to me. Today was the big day and he did great!!! They showed him how to brush his teeth, he got a new toothbrush, they counted his teeth and cleaned them some more, checked his gums, etc. The dentist said he would give him an A+! He was awesome! He did everything they asked him to do! I am soooo proud of him!



This past Saturday we went to Lowes to make a bird/ squirrel feeder! Jake was more excited about having a hammer in his hand then anything else. Afterwards I tried to take a picture of his buddy Ben and him and this is all I got:



Boys will be boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment