Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rockin' Baby

Not much going on here lately, no new pictures, new stories, etc... so an old video will have to do



sorry, it is not rotated. Can't figure out how to do that or if I can do that. But it is my favorite video of Jake.
Btw Jakey is the little chubby baby and the boy next to him is Eli... one of the boys I used to babysit. Eli was in this video three years old... Jake's age now. Wow, time flies by!

I also found out today that I will be needing surgery on both feet. So, next week Wednesday I will be under the knife. Just the thought of it makes me sick right now and I am pretty nervous about the whole thing. Especially because I won't be able to walk 3-5 days... hehehe, yeah right have a 3 year old! But it will be a good excuse to skip school!


Speaking (Typing) of which I have to get ready for another loooong day at school tomorrow...



PS: I have added a autoplay song by Club 8 that I totally fell in love with. I realize it interferes with Elmo's song, but I really don't want to take it off. You can just pause the song on the right hand side on the bottom of the bar.

1 comment: