Tuesday, June 15, 2010

hidden gems

i went through months of pictures on my little p&s and found these - hidden gems. not great quality but i love them.

hg6
my view at the playground. jakey played on the play set, and fin fin was sleeping on a blanket

hg5
seriously i don't know how to bathe this child anymore. he is so quick and constant moving. a few weeks ago, i tried the kitchen sink and it was actually easier than the bath tub.

hg4
doggie rodeo. a favorite past time in the mcgill household

hg3
love my underwater p&s for images like this!

hg2
first time in the backpack carrier. we took a short hike down to the river and caught some tadpoles.

hg1
last week... sometime. don't remember when or where that was. mom do you remember?

1 comment:

  1. hi Sonja,
    I believe it was taken at the zoo-store... where we bought my hut!
    We had a great time!
    Thank you so much. Miss you!
    xoxox Mom

    ReplyDelete