Thursday, April 15, 2010

baptism

last week our little finn got baptised at our church. for the occasion my dad flew in from germany and finn's godparents, ricki and rhett, came from SC.

what a beautiful day. everything was perfect. just like at jake's baptism. the weather was gorgeous, cakes were great, lots of friends around to enjoy this special day with us.

IMG_0828
before the baptism. finn got a bottle before he drifted off to dreamland and only woke up when the priest poured the baptimal water over his head. doesn't jake look smashing?
i love this picture of us.


IMG_0816
the cake i ordered with my brothers baptism cake topper.


IMG_0852
he did so good!



IMG_0862
with my dad after the ceremony



IMG_0868
jakey with his godparents



IMG_0869
my godson and I



IMG_0866 the godparents with finn

No comments:

Post a Comment