Saturday, June 13, 2009

I want to be a

ice cream truck driver... is all I hear lately from Jakey.

The other morning I walked by him while he was still asleep of course in my bed and I heard him mumbling something in his sleep. I got close to him and asked him what he said

"I want a ice cream truck with stickers"

Tonight we enjoyed some ice cream and took a little walk. At the fountain he threw in a penny and made a wish

"I wish that all the cars in the cities become ice cream trucks!"

On the way home he whined because his wish is not coming through!

"Mommy, you need to get a magic wand and zap it to make the cars into ice cream trucks"

I tell you I wish I had a magic wand sometimes.

Something else he said yesterday (and this is where I start to ramble) after getting in an argument with me

"I don't like anybody anymore. I don't like the kids anymore. I don't like the people anymore and the animals. I DON'T LIKE THIS PLANET ANYMORE! I am going to take my rocket ship and fly away."

At least he didn't say "hate"

BTW... (and now I am really rambling)this is my 400th post! Ceeeeleeeeeeeeebration!



I had two family photo session over the weekend. Both couldn't have been more wonderful. The weather was a dream and the kids did great!

I do have the best job in the world! Can't believe how lucky I am!

1 comment:

  1. I love that first family shot! Adorable and great perspective :)

    ReplyDelete