Wednesday, April 22, 2009

poo poo head

poo poo head

Haven't updated much about my Jakey.

He has been busy... coming up with new poo poo and pee pee jokes. Go to love 4 year olds!

If he gets mad at me he will call me... (oh no... earmuffs!) a diaper baby. Yup... for a 4 year old that is a BIG insult!

But obviously (and luckily) there is more to report

he is really ready to have a baby brother (no we don't know yet) whom we'll must name GHOST BOY. Not ghost boy McGill... "JUST ghost boy".

he absolutley hates chocolate milk and it is "only for grown ups"... yeah its in the same aisle as alcohol!

he has a Curious Case of Jakey Button. He will start sentences like "when I will be a baby again" or he will ask me "when will you be a little girl again" or he will tell me "you can't play this. you need to wait until you are a little girl"

his biggest dream in life right now is to own a deer gun. Thanks Wal-mart and its lovely hunting section... and in case you are wondering: NO he is not getting one.

he wants to be a dark knight now since he is afraid of the sun... yeah had a little sunburn on his nose.

he has kicked Scot out of our bed and declared it "Jakeys and Mommy's bed"... so far Scot lost the battle and I just gave up.

he starts 80% of his sentences with "Mommy, I need to tell you something!" as in "Mommy, I need to tell you something, I need to pee" or "Mommy, I need to tell you something. I am thirsty" or even better "Mommy, I need to tell you something. You are a DIAPER BABY!"

Please pray for me!

1 comment:

  1. yes, I pray to have a 2nd grandchild as cute, funny and loveable as Jakey!
    There is only one thing wrong with kids; thery grow up too fast!
    Many times I ask the same question; "when will you be little again?"
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete