Monday, December 1, 2008

My new BFF

24 hours in Canada and I slept for 20 of them. I am sick. Really really sick.
And Jakey - poor kid - is really homesick. He is crying for his daddy, for his huckadoo and for his home. It is breaking my heart. I know we will have a good time. I just need to shake this cold and daddy needs to come here. Daddy are you reading this? Someone really needs you!
But we also have some exciting firsts to report. First stamp in Jakes passport and first trip to Tim Horton's. Both ending with smiles, giggles and lots of pictures.
YES I took many pictures of my son devouring his first timbits.
Anyways my new bff is kicking in. I need to put my head down. Gute Nacht!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Bummer. I hope you didn't give it to me before you left. Hope you are feeling better by now too. Mom's aren't allowed to get sick. Take advantage of having your Mommy around...hehe.

    ReplyDelete