Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Girl!

Favorite person (outside family)? Ally, my longest best friend... :)
Favorite food? lately... McD's Sundae with Fudge, but is that considered food?
Quirks about you? I hate to watch people eat corn on the cobb... it just grosses me out!
Any regrets in life? No, not really! Of course I wish I would have done this or that before having a family, but I am pretty happy the way things are right now!
Favorite Charity/Cause? The Shriners Children Burn Hospital. They actually treat kids for free here in the city.
Favorite Blog recently? c jane
Something you can’t get enough of? see the second question
Worst job you’ve ever had? shelving at a supermarket
What job would you pay NOT to have? work with sick kids... would make me to sad!
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? hmmmm... I have to think about that one!
Guilty Pleasure? camera stuff
Got any confessions? I need a break... BAD
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? new camera... that was easy!
Favorite thing about your house? the layout, the backyard, the windows, the big rooms, the hardwood floors.
Least favorite thing about your house? the bathrooms
One thing you are bad at? Sewing
One thing you’re good at? Photography
If you could change something about your circumstances, what? I would have been done with school
Who would you like to meet someday? Living or dead? F. L. Wright
What makes you feel sexy? high heels
Who is your real life hero? Stephen T.
What is the hardest part of your job? working from home with a 3 year old!
When are you most relaxed? the first 5 minutes after I wake up...
What stresses you out? not listening, laziness
What can you not live without? INTERNET
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Disagree
Why do you blog? 90% for my parents who live oversees and 10% for me... to rememeber everything!

Okay - rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.

New/newer bloggers- Heather, Beth
Bloggy friends — Kelly, Amy
Bloggers you’d like to get to know better – Momology, Georgie
Bloggers you are not sure will respond, but you hope will - Sheye, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment