Monday, September 29, 2008

the quote board

Scot started a "quote board" many, many years ago. If someone says a funny one-liner he will write it in his notepad and hang it on the fridge.

At many parties the list will get taking down and everyone has a good laugh... especially if you are drunk.

Some quotes are funny, some are strange, others are only funny to Scot and some are just insider jokes.

I thought I will share a few of the most memorable quotes:

"You know! The Guy! The guy who made the music!"
"Scot! Dead things float!"
"Nobody wants to play with a booger eater!"
"Daddy, pancakes are not funny!"

1 comment:

  1. I've got one for you. I was once at a party and had way way way too much to drink. I thought this one was a riot. It was very cold outside and told everyone that it was "all about the leg warmers." Mind you, this was last year, not 1980.

    ReplyDelete