Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ketchup

My boy loves ketchup... he asks for ketchup for everything and eats just the ketchup. He would eat it with a spoon or drink it out of the bottle if I would let him!

Well, today I let him! He ate his fish sticks nicely and afterwards he asked for more ketchup, and more ketchup... well, and more ketchup!

He was in heaven! He usually doesn't get ketchup at all and I do realize that it is not the most nourishes thing to eat, but once in a while you have to break some rules and have fun! Oh, and boy did he have fun! At the end ketchup was everywhere!

But how can you say no to this?



The whole entire time he kept singing "ketchup is my favorite, ketchup is my favorite"



And here is a picture that has nothing to do with anything. I love how my kitchen table looks here... I just love this house!

2 comments:

  1. The ketchup thing? Kind of grosses me out. But he sure does look happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shot of the fish! That's awesome!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete