We are really having tough time with Jake's seperation anxiety. He hasn't been the past two days at daycare, which makes my job pretty hard...
I decided today (past) last minute to sign him up for pre-school. The deadline was already a few weeks ago and I begged to still get him in. They had one more spot open for two afternoons. Taken!
Orientation is already in a few days and I need now to scramble to fill out all the paperwork and get the remaining paperwork together.
Not sure if it is going to help his problem, but this preschool is only 4 minutes away, while the other one was a 30 minute drive. This one he will only go for 3 hours versus the whole day... it is worth a try!
Wish us luck! I need some peace around here!