Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Full House

we are getting ready for a full house next week.

The week of the 4th of July is also very busy for us. On the 3rd we made it a tradition to go to Coney Island for a balloon glow and fireworks, the 4th with have family and friends over for some burgers and afterwards we go to a concert and some more fireworks. The 6th is my birthday and the 8th is over anniversary... 7 years this year!!!

This year we are doing all the above with my Mom in town and my SIL with her family moving here from AZ! Call me crazy, but I am looking forward to a lot of family fun!


Jake's hearing test went great. He did really good... followed instructions and passed with flying colors. I knew he only chooses not to listen! ;)
His physical therapy appointment wasn't that great. He is about 7 months behind his age and didn't want anything to do with the excerises!

I am STILL sick! I have had this ear/ sinus infection for the past 2 weeks and sill can't shake it! The thing is I really don't have much time to go see a doctor.

Other then that I have been working on some wedding pictures. Wanna see a few?



1 comment: