Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Zoo

We met my best friend (and Jakey's godmother) and her little girl at the zoo today. Actually we got a family membership together and are looking forward to spending a lot of time together at the zoo.

We had a great time. The kids (and Jake!) were really well behaved and the weather was beautiful! We packed a lunch, so that we could spend a little more time there, without spending the extra bucks for something to eat.

Jakeys favorite animal at the zoo were the fishies in the pond. Go figure! I always love the manatees... there is just something so peaceful about them.





We didn't even leave the parking lot before Jake was crashed in his car seat.

And Scot and I put his bunk bed together tonight. It didn't take as long as I thought it would and Jake is happily sleeping on the top at this moment. I am a little worried and keep checking on him every half an hour, but I know he is fine. Just growing up to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment