Friday, May 23, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I was tagged by the talented Michelle

Now lets give this a try:

What was I doing 10 years ago?

This one is easy. I just came to America for the first time as an Aupair. I was so very nervous, but even more excited. I stayed with a family with 3 boys and had a really great year!

5 snacks I enjoy

Edamames (spelling?), black raspberry chip ice cream from Greaters, banana chips, dried apple slices and some kind of dip.

5 things on today’s to do list?

Laundry, wash my dog, clean my camera and lens, go to a doc appointment, and take it easy... except for taking it easy and the doctor appointment I didn't accomplish much!

5 things I’d do if I were a billionaire?

have my family live with me, have someone do my hair and makeup everyday (not shallow, just too lazy to do it myself), of course pay off debt, house and save for Jakey, travel A LOT, and give to family and friends.

5 jobs I’ve had?

grocery store, gas station clerk, hardware store cashier, nanny and wanna-be photographer

5 bad habits?

I don't use a coaster on Scot's antique furniture, I use the f-word too much, I also leave my laundry overnight in the washer, I drink out of the milk jug, and I hate to iron!

5 places I have lived?

I need more than five places. Cincinnati, Stebbach (Germany), Paraguay, England, Osnabrueck (Germany)

5 random things about me?

I hate the sound of people eating bananas. My glass is mostly half-full. I have a "dreams" list and I try to at least cross off one thing every year. I like to watch "bad" TV (Cops, Cheaters, Real World), I lost my engagement ring two weeks after I got it and found it 6 months later!

So, who is next? How about Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment