Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007 Recap

Places we have been:
Grandpa and us took a trip to New York City in March
I went to see a friend in Washington D.C. in May
Jake, Oma and I went to Audra State Park in West Virginia in June
Scot and I went to Falling Waters and Kentuck Knob in Pennsylvania
Indianapolis Children's Museum in November
I went to a wedding at top the Natural Bridge in Kentucky
Jakey, Lilly, Ally & I went to visit Ricki in Charlotte, NC

















People who came to visit us:
Aunt Kolleen, Uncle Richard & Kailin in February
Oma from Germany in June
Ricki in June
Sandra came to visit over 4th of July from Texas





Injuries:
Jakey fell down the steps and knocked out a tooth
Jake also fell off his tractor in November and needed butterfly tapes above his eyebrow

Lilly was born and many many more little friends




Ricki and Rhett moved to South Carolina and we inherited our turtles back
Jakey turned 2 in February and we had a huge Party
I started going semi-pro with my photography




Of course we had our ups and downs in 2007, but all together it was a pretty exciting year! Can't wait to see the places and people we are going to see and meet in 2008. I am looking forward finally graduating from college this year. Both of my parents are planning on visiting this summer and maybe we even add to our little family. We are planning on renovating our house a little and new appliances are in our near future too. All of 2007 we washed dishes by hand - now its finally time for change!

2008 here we come!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great recap for a year! And I'm even in there! Yeah!
    Are you pregnant? Or do you mean getting a new pet with adding to the family? ;-) Good luck with any of the situations!
    Take care, all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, we are planning on getting pregnant at the end of this year and we MIGHT (big might) get a new little furry baby too.

    ReplyDelete