Tuesday, October 5, 2010


Finn took the last dose of antibiotics yesterday and we are all healthy again.

Finn did get stung by a bee today and as soon as I saw what happend my first thought was "please don't be allergic to bees, please don't be allergic to bees" I know it hurt the little guy, but another trip to the ER is not on my radar for long, long, looooooooooooooooooong time. I hope that was enough o's.

And since we are feeling better and it is October. We had to get out of the house and explore.

Here is the actual prove that we are healthy again

No comments:

Post a Comment