Thursday, May 27, 2010

I forgot... Finn's first Baseball Game

I could have sworn I posted something about Finn's first baseball game. But I checked, nothing... I haven't even uploaded the pictures, so I must have dreamed that. haha

We had a great time. The game was very exciting, even though the Reds lost, but we all had lots and lots of fun.

Finn got his first Reds hat and a certificate for his first gane, Jakey got popcorn (his favorite) and I got my Brat with Sauerkraut and Peppers... yum!

IMGP3872
my Red Fans

IMGP3889
(poor Finn really wants that popcorn... he even is drooling)

IMGP3892
great cheese picture - a photographers dream NOT

IMGP3898
flirting with the girl behind him

IMGP3899

IMGP3909

IMGP3905
Daddy (or Shacky) took this photo ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics.
    Can't wait to see you next week!
    Love you
    Mom/Oma

    ReplyDelete