Friday, December 4, 2009

From my phone

There has been a lot of crying lately in our home. Poor Finn is not feeling very well and when the clock hits 7pm my little angel turns into a monster. So there has been lots of rocking bouncing walking spitting up and crying going on here and no time for this poor blog.
But I just remembered today I could update my blog via my phone. At least I think. We will found out later. This way I can rock/ hold/ feed Finn and let you know about our day. Today was crazy. Really crazy. The end! Haha
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. It does get better. The first few month suck, but then they start to develop their little personalities and it gets easier. trust me. At least he is absolutely perfect and easy on the eye...lol. Could be worse. You could have an ugly baby...lol

    ReplyDelete