Saturday, January 24, 2009

I failed

My 365 project that is! I forgot to take a picture yesterday. UGH. Maybe I should switch to a 52 week project... lol
Oh well, I guess there could be worse things.

This coming week is a very busy and exciting week for all of us.
Monday I have my Green Card appointment. I am so so so excited!
Tuesday, Jakey is starting his speech therapy again.
Friday I have a party at my house. Should be fun! You should come! Free Mageritas and a free raffle for a photo session with me!

Image hosted by servimg.com

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to come to your party... don't think Rhett&Paul would survive that long without me though ;)
    Sorry about your 365... there are worse things (as you know...)
    GOOD LUCK on Monday! You'll be just fine but I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!
    XOXO, Ricki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your 365. I can barely remember my name so I know I'd never make the 365, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck today!! Can't wait to here how it went
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well today! Yes, I feel the frustration of a 365. Maybe we should change it to the 52 week project and just do one a week. Might be easier to tackle!

    Drink a margarita (or two) for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just because there is one little slip-up, it's no reason to throw in the towel on day 27 out of 365. Don't linger on the negative, focus on the positive! So you'll only have 364 pics, big deal - stick with your goals! (Little adjusted pep-talk from fat-camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh it happens. I have an unfinished set from last year.

    ReplyDelete