Friday, January 2, 2009

Booooowling

Took Opa and Jakey out bowling today. He was bragging how good of a bowler he has while I was beating him in Wii.
Ha! He is better than me... but Scot surprised all of us and kicked our behinds!

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

We had a great time... except for me. Since even Jakey beat me!

Image hosted by servimg.com

Jakey loves, loves, loves bowling and we were thinking about doing his upcoming party there. The prices are very cheap and we could bring our own food!
What do you think... good idea or bad idea?

Image hosted by servimg.com

Ricki - can you believe I still haven't planned his party? Usually I already have invites by now.

3 comments:

  1. Yes. We were thinking the same thing for Caleb. You'll have to tell me about the fees. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowling parties are always fun... especially bumper bowling ;-)

    I love the pictures and i think the black and white is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're soooo funny. Yes, I actually can NOT believe you haven't planned his party, the cake, invites, theme and party favors ;)
    You aren't getting lazy, are you?! LOL

    Have a very happy, lucky, healthy, safe and lovely New Year!!!

    Love, Ricki

    ReplyDelete