Monday, December 22, 2008

My favorite ones

We finally got our Christmas tree up this past weekend. I thought it would never happen but Scot took matters in his hands and did a great job.


I thought I am going to share with you my favorite ornaments. Every year I am so excited when I unwrap them and hang them on our tree. Each on has a special meaning and memories.



Scot's mom, who has passed away, bought this little ornament in 1968 in Mexico City. It always used to be Scot's favorite growing up in it still is.




This one I received this year as a Secret Santa gift from my friend Denise. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! The lens actually is see through and it fits me perfectly.


This one is also new but probably is my most meaningful one. I received this one from Michelle to remember my twin angels. It is handmade from Germany. It will always have a special spot on our tree.





I bought this one myself when I was pregnant with Jakey. Probably the ugliest of the bunch, but I love it for obvious reasons.



I received this one from my friend Ricky... Ricky if you read this: Thank you. I miss you bunches!


A Good Luck symbol in Austria from my friend Ally. And we all know that I need all the Good Luck for the next year.


Jakeys Elf on a Shelf, who tells Santa if he has been naughty or nice.



And Scot's Frog on a Shelf who tells ME if he has been naughty or nice.


What is your favorite ornament?

1 comment: