Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's my birfday...

and look what I got from my hubby!



Ever since Polaroid announced that they are going stop production of their instant cameras I had to have one! Now I just need to go out and buy film to last me a long time.

I just love how the pictures look... they just have a timeless look to them that you can't recreate in post production.

My Mom made me a birthday cake today. There is just something special about your Mom baking you a cake for your birthday no matter how old you are. This one was extra special and I had it already for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Yummm!

This morning I had a engagement photo shoot - my favorite kind of session! It went really well and I have some awesome pictures to show you...

I am taking my Mom back up to Detroit tomorrow... we are all going to miss Oma! ;(

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture :) Wishing your mom a safe trip!

    Hope your birthday was very happy!!

    ReplyDelete