Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I hate bug bites and co-pays

I haven't been very chatty lately, but that's due to my lack of time and overwhelming schedule.

These past two weeks have been filled with school, homework, assignments, presentations, exams, work, photo shoots, preparing my green car application and doctor exams... I don't think I have ever spent this much time in a waiting room in two weeks than these last two weeks. And lets not mention the $$$ I spent on co-pays!
Shouldn't your co-pay be waived for follow-up appointments?

Lets recap the last two weeks:
Last week Monday: I had my first OB/GYN appointment. Everything looks good but we can't determine my due Day, so
Tuesday: I go in for an ultrasound. Dec 9th... YEAH!
Wednesday evening: I experience having cramping and bleeding, so I am back on...
Thursday: for a check up and blood test... everything still looks good.
That night Jake had an awful cough and so Scot took him in on Thursday to see a doc. He has asthma from allergies and need to have an inhaler and is on singular. Friday: Scot sees his doc and has bronchitis!
Total for that week 5 doctor visits!

This week:
Monday:
11 am Lawyer appointment in the morning for my green card
2 pm OB/GYN appointment for second blood test, don't need one because my levels looks good... in fact too good and they are little high, so we will find out more next week with an ultrasound
4pm Jake doc appointment. He has a bug bite that got infected and is the size of my fist on his back...
5pm 2nd part of my Medical Exam for my green card!
Tuesday: NOTHING
Wednesday (Today): Jake woke up this morning with hives all over his body! So, back we go again.
Tomorrow: We are leaving to go one a Mini-Trip to Charleston, SC and lets please hope that there will be no ER or Urgent Care visits!

1 comment:

  1. I finally take some time to read your blog again - and find not so great news. Well, I hope you guys all feel better and have a great time in South Carolina! I'm moving to Frankfurt/Main tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete