Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update

I have been back from the hospital since Sunday and slowly recovering. What was suppose to be a 6 hour stay in the hospital turned into 3 days. I don't want to bore you, but I lost too much blood during surgery and wasn't able to sit up and leave without fainting. I should get some credit for not being a quitter! I tried 9 times to leave and fainted 8 times...

I really don't have any new photos, unless you want to see some of my feet and I am 100% sure you don't. There is really not much to photograph from the sofa. So I dug out another old video clip of Baby Jake. Enjoy!

For some odd reason I can't embed the movie. So, just click the above link. I will fix it later!


I know, I suck for noth figuring out the way I have to hold the camera while filming!

Jakey has been a great little helper. He brings me whatever I ask and we make a little game out of it. He is very careful not to hurt my booboo's. And his favorite thing to do is to lay down with me and read books.

After a really bad day of having self-pity with myself yesterday. I decided I will go back to school tomorrow... with my wheelchair! I know I can do it!
I took off the bedsheets and pillows from the sofa and declared the living room a no self-pitty room!

Tonight we are having Ben&Nina (one word, like Jake says it) come over and we are having Party Night! Picnic Blanket on the floor, popcorn, candy and sugar water (just kidding!)

1 comment: