Monday, February 11, 2008

5 Things

From Harmony:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I came to the U.S.A for the first time as an Au-pair. It definatley was an very exciting times. I met so many new people and saw so many new things... 1998 was for sure a great year!

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?

this time last year I think my sis-in law & family came to visit us here in Ohio

3. Five snacks you enjoy:

  • Pudding


  • some raw veggies


  • Banana Bread


  • Edamames


  • Sushi

  • 4. Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

    Sadly, none!

    5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  • Travel the world


  • Start my own business


  • Pay off our house/ debt


  • Help family and close friends


  • College Fund for Jake

  • 5. Five bad habits:


  • Chewing nails when I am nervous/ stressed


  • Forgetting the laundry in the washer


  • Cussing


  • Too much internet


  • Leaving my dirty clothes on the floor

  • 6. Five things you like doing:

  • photography


  • reading


  • playing with Jake


  • hiking


  • travelling

  • 7. Five things you would never wear again:

    Leggins (my butt grew a bit the last 3 years)
    ????

    8. Five favorite toys:

  • Computer


  • Laptop


  • i-Pod


  • Camera


  • Lenses

  • Tag you are it!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment