Saturday, January 19, 2008

surprise

After a long day of homework, cleaning, working and babysitting I came home to package waiting for me. As soon as I saw the shape and the return address I had a feeling what it would be...



Sandra, an old Au-pair friend and fellow Flickr Addict, sent me my favorite photograph of hers. See the original image here.

Thanks Sandra!!!


I spent all day cleaning and organizing upstairs. I am throwing out tons of old toys, office supplies, clothes, etc. Jake of course helped me... every two minutes he came to me with something hiding behind he back
Jake: I have a present for you
Me (acting surprised): Oh wow, what is it?
Jake: Here you go (and hands me my sissors, glue, pens, paper, etc)
Me: Thank you
Jake: You are welcome (he just started saying that) Are you happy now?

The dog situation hasn't changed much... Steve is still a naughty boy and we are now looking for a new (and more patient) home for him. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. You are sooo welcome! I'm glad you enjoy it.
    And it's fun to read your 'Jake-stories'.
    Good luck with the dog!

    ReplyDelete