Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at the Orchid. I went on strike this year and we did not have Thanksgiving here... hip hip hurray!!! I am just sooo tired of all the work for not much in return. Anyways we celebrated Thanksgiving in this fancy schmancy restaurant. I was really worried, since it was Little Man nap time and his table manners are pretty much non existing! But, he really surprised us and was AWESOME!!!! The food was to die for and they had a 24 desert line-up... I managed to try 5 different kinds of desert before I passed out.
Jake's favorite: Chocolate Raspberry "Happy" Cake (all cakes are Happy cakes)
Scot's favorite: Bread Pudding
My favorite: a tie between the Bread Pudding and the Butterscotch Pudding!

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment